Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Five

1- I met John Green and Hank Green and Katherine Green and Hank's Sock yesterday!!!!!!!
They are so precious! Full recap this weekend!

2- My husband is awesome because I didn't think I would be able to go see John Green. I did not want to drive alone to Phoenix and he suggested that he take me. I nearly fell over. He makes me smile and we had a lot of fun driving up and back. He even stood in line with me to get books signed :)

3- I've lost 8 pounds since I started gluten free eating. I'm really happy my pants fit again and I feel SO much better! *happy dance*

4 - I'm editing the NaNo 2010 now... I'm on chapter five now. If you see me screwing around online, smack me!

5- To remind me why I'm doing this novel, here are my characters... they're my darlings and absolutely real in my head.
MMC Henrik
FMC Isolde
2nd MMC Emmanuel
2nd FMC Rivqah

I love them dearly. Don't let me cheat on them!
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment