Monday, April 4, 2011

I must be bored: ABCs of BooknerdBecca Thanks @rustysgirl8

I got an update from my girl Angel with this and I have nothing to do at work today and can't read, so I am doing this:


A. Age: 30


B. Bed size: Queen


C. Chore you dislike: I hate vacuuming and mopping with a fiery passion.


D. Dogs: A dalmatian named Bella who just turned 10 years old!


E. Essential start to your day: Hit the snooze twice then bring the Internet up on my phone to check my email while I let Bella out.


F. Favorite color: Greens of all kind!


G. Gold or silver: Silver!


H. Height: 5′ 4.75”<--- that three-quarter inch is important!


I. Instruments you play(ed): As a child I played the violion, viola, and cello. Had to give them up to be in choir.


J. Job title: Teacher/Corporate Trainer/Novel Beta


K. Kids: N/A


L. Live for ______: the moment.


M. Most embarrassing moment: My entire life has been a Murphy's Law experiment.


N. Nicknames: Bec, Becky, Birdie, Peanut, Bex, Crash, SugarBear, Ace Ventura, Zonagirlie.


O. Overnight hospital stays: I was born very premature so I spent a lot of time in hospitals my first few years. Then when I was 28 my GI system crashed so I spent a lot of time at hospitals again strangely enough, for a lot of the same things that were wrong with me when I was an infant.


P. Pet peeves: Chronic poor grammar, abusing/neglecting animals or children, littering. The list could go on.


Q. Quote from a movie: Head up, young person! - If you know this movie, you will be awesome to me.


S. Siblings: I have a 32 y/o brother named Rick, a 27 y/o sister in law named Lisa, a 32 y/0 brother in law named John, and a 28 y/0 sister in law named Jen.


T. Time you wake up: During the week about ten til 7, on the weekend it varies from 7am to 10am depending on the evening prior :)


U. University attended: University of Arizona


V. Vegetables: I like most vegetables. I am allergic to mushrooms though.


W. What makes you run late: Insomnia. I always end up exhausted and can't stop hitting snooze.


X. X-rays you’ve had: How much time do you have? Head, knees, fingers, wrists, shoulder/colarbone, spine/neck, jaw, teeth, ankles/feet... I'm accident prone.


Y. Yummy food you make: I love to make casseroles. I also love to bake breads and cupcakes for people. So far no complaints.


Z. Zoo animal favorites: Big cats. All of them.


Okay now your turn! Link me to your list! Can't wait to read them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment