Thursday, April 14, 2011

Book Review: Black Dagger Brotherhood 2: Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward

This was some awesome.



Usually sequels aren't as good as the previous, but sincerely, this was actually better. It was action packed which is always good. It had a good amount of smutty goodness. It also had this incredible love story.



Rhage and Mary and just... wow. I'm so attached and I want to see more of them!!!  I was actually threatening physical harm to a pregnant woman whom I adore because I was so emotionally bound up by their story! *hangs head in shame*



I was bummed there wasn't a lot of Beth and Wrath in this one, but you got a lot of the other brothers which was nice. I dreamt about Bella and Zsadist last night, that's how intense their story line was as well as Mary and Rhage.



It's just good people. Can't stop raving. I bow down to Rheana... she recommended these to me months ago and a shoved them off thinking I wouldn't get hooked. I was wrong. She was right. Praise Rheana.

1 comment: