Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Five

1- It has been a hard week and I am glad it is over. I feel like someone has beaten me inside and out. I guess, technically, its kind of been that way.

2- Still awaiting word on my novel and my short story and the writing contest I entered. I need a sedative.

3- I wish I could bring my cat with me to work, she would keep me calm.

4- New obsession: 
Amish: Out of Order - Amish teens who leave The Order to stay with a family in Missouri and find their way away from the Amish community. SO INTRIGUING!

5- This makes me SO proud. God Bless Our President:

1 comment:

  1. That was a good post!

    This is an early comment but I just wanted to say “Thank You” to everyone for letting me be included in your Hop Against Homophobia. I am afraid I am not a talented m/m fiction writer like yourself but I am an avid reader of it.

    I guess I do not fit into any category really since I write non-fiction for an adult gay studio.
    http://shadowsterling.blogspot.com/2012/04/studio-i-write-for.html

    But this is a cause I feel strongly about and I wanted to let you know I appreciate the opportunity to be included.

    I put a post up at the top of my blog on May 5th and it will remain up until May 19th. http://shadowsterling.blogspot.com/2012/05/straights-and-international-day-against.html

    Since I do not write books I will be donating money to PFLAG here in the U.S. in the name of the winner.

    Thank you again for the inclusion.

    ReplyDelete