Saturday, December 24, 2011

Superfluous Saturday

The Name Game.

1.'Proper' name: Becca - I don't go by my full name unless I'm in trouble.

2. Detective name (favorite color & animal): Green Cat - The most flexible and sneaky private dick in the world!

3. Soap opera name (middle name & street you live on): Anne Tucson - Not so exciting.

4. Star Wars name (first 3 letters of last name, first 2 of middle name, first 2 of first, last 3 of last): KofAnBeNow - Totally Lucasian!

5
. Superhero name (Color of your shirt and first item immediately to your left): Green CareBear - No bad guy would ever be scared of me. And just for the record, the CareBear is an action figure I've had since I was really little!

6. Goth name (black and name of one of your pets): Black Bella - Oooh! That's kinda good for a villain!

No comments:

Post a Comment