Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Book Review: Betrayed by Rhianne Aile - m/m paranormal romance, fun brain candy!

Betrayed by Rhianne Aile




This was a good sequel to Cursed. I really enjoyed finding out what happened next to the Northland twins and I loved that it was fairly seamless. I liked the addition of Richard and the twin aspect he had, a lot of twins in these books. It was kind of complicated to keep everyone straight though and I found myself kind of dozing off throughout some parts. I'm guessing because there were some parts of the story that dealt with secondary characters more than necessary.
Betrayed was definitely fun brain candy and I liked finding out the ending. It was really well done and had great action as well as romance.
Fun paranormal romance with a m/m theme throughout. Mature audiences only ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment